STUDENT PILGRIMAGE TO OXFORD
Saturday 28th October 2017
For students and staff from Catholic University Chaplaincies in the south of England
– 10.45am, Arrivals and Coffee at the Oxford University Catholic Chaplaincy (The Old Palace, Rose Place, St Aldates, Oxford OX1 1RD)
– 11.30am, Welcome and Introductions
– 11.45am, A live performance of the play “Romero: Heartbeat of El Salvador” by RISE Theatre, looking at the life and legacy of Blessed Archbishop Oscar Romero, martyr for justice.
– 1pm, Informal Lunch at the Chaplaincy – PLEASE BRING A PACKED LUNCH
– 1.30pm, Guided Tour of Catholic Oxford, in small groups, led by students from the Chaplaincy, including historic Oxford sites, and places associated with the life of Blessed John Henry Newman
– 3pm, Free Time
– 4pm, Mass at the Dominican Chapel at Blackfriars, 64 St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LY
– 5pm, Departures
For further information please contact your university Catholic chaplain or Catholic Society.